Thursday, October 15, 2009

 

Day 1334 - Pumpkin Patch Princess!!


Greetings, Bloggy Harvest Honeys -

Here is an ADORABLE photo of Savi in the pumpkin patch.

Look at that sweet face - Eloise Wilkin couldn't have used a better model (if she had known Savi).

Heather - did she like the white pumpkins better than the orange ones, or were the white ones just an easier size to pick up?

I like the white ones because you could draw or paint on them instead of carving them!

It is raining today, but slowly moving off.

And speaking of 'off' - we are off to the airport this morning so my mother can meet with her brothers and sisters for my Aunt Kathy's funeral tomorrow morning.

We had the best visit, and since her trip was cut short, I have suggested she come back again.

Happy Anniversary to me - it was 2 weeks today that I had my surgery, and I am doing well.

Have a nice Thursday, everyone! Survivor Night, and tomorrow is FRIDAY!

Comments:
Jen was in love w/ the white ones, that is why we ended up w/ White. I still want orange and will be taking Savi Saturday to another patch w/ Tania & her kids. Should be another fun pumpkin day!!

It's raining and awful here. 36 cold, soggy degrees. Yuck. Getting out of bed lately has been stinky w/ this cold weather! I'm already ready for summer again. haha!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?