Wednesday, October 14, 2009

 

Day 1333 - Is it a Ribbon or a Rabbit?

Greetings, Bloggy In-the-Pink-ers!

As you know, October is Breast Cancer month.

I have a funny to tell this morning, and I'll try to make it quick. I hope it's still funny after I tell it!

I have a new charm bracelet, kindness of my friend Cheryl. Thanks, Cheryl!

It has various charms including swarovski crystal beads, and a lovely, silver breast cancer ribbon charm.

The charms are unique, because each of them has an individual clasp attachment that you can use to move them around, add or subtract.

That is awesome!


So, this morning I was showing Charlie how the little charms attach, and he was suitably impressed!

But when he saw the Breast Cancer ribbon charm (upside down like I have it in the photo), he said, with enthusiasm only a man would show:

'Is that a Playboy Bunny symbol?'

My mother and I had a good laugh about that, and explained that no, an upside down ribbon is NOT the same as the Playboy bunny logo...

Thanks, Charlie - for the inspiration for the blog today!

TTFN and have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
HAHA!!! That is hilarious! I guess it DOES look a bit like the playboy bunny, eh? Too cute.

Well, Mike is home today filling the pool w/ dirt & rocks. Jen is home today sick w/ some sort of flu. Savi is NOT sick...yet..and I am not either, but DO feel like I haven't slept in a week, so my healthy time may be limited. lol. =)
 
Yes, I can attest to how funny this was. Between Charlie and Karen I'm laughing all the time! Not that everything is laughable as Karen is still very sore under her rt arm where the lymph nodes were removed. My sympathy, Karen--she knows these will heal, that's the good news!

We're writing sympathy cards for Uncle Doug--such a sad time for him, and a life lost too soon for dear Kathy. A good person who gave love to all of us!

Hi Heather--we'll look for those pumpkin patch photos later in the week!
 
Good job, Charlie--men are men no matter what the topic. Of course what do we expect from a guy with that scandalous lobster t-shirt. Love it!!

I'm flying to Philly tomorrow. 50,000 frequent flyer miles--aaarrgggh! But that's what they're for.
Told Doug this a.m that I love visiting him but wish the circumstances were different. See you soon, Peggy!
 
Pumpkin patch photos are already up, and until now the TYPE of surgery hadn't been mentioned, Grammy. Letting the cat outa the bag, huh?? LOL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?