Monday, October 12, 2009

 

Day 1331 - Columbus Day!


Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

Happy Columbus Day, even though lots of people have to work today.

Columbus Day means we won't get any mail today - drat. Retirees and people recuperating at home look forward to the mail, as long as it is not full of bills.

Aunt Nancy requested this photo of Savannah, 'hanging out' against the fence just like a 'big kid'.

Yesterday was my nephew Charles's birthday - Happy Belated Birthday, Charles!

Today is gray and drizzly - might be a good day for HOMEMADE BREAD, made by MOM!

TTFN and have a nice Monday!

Comments:
Thanks, Columbus, for giving me a day off to spend w/ the kids! =) haha. It's REALLY cold today, so not sure what we will end up doing. We thought about going to a fair in Woonsocket that sounds ok, but will probably be very crowded. We also still need to BUY our pumpkin, not just LOOK at them. haha! Just glad to be home w/ the kiddos today!!
 
The bread is rising, and later will be baked. Yum! It's a small thing to do for my dear Karen as she heals from surgery! Karen is in her usual good spirits, and I'm so happy and relieved to see her doing so well! Only a mother can worry/pray like I do! There's an exprssion "If you pray, why worry, if you worry, why pray?" Well, I do both, so there! And I too am grateful, Heather, that you have a 3-day weekend! Happy Columbus Day everyone!
 
I forgot to say what a great picture of Savi. I just love it! I was lucky to see our little Savi, Heather, and Jen before getting on the plane at Green Airport, Warwick, RI to fly to TN!
 
Hey Y'all,

Steve drove a total of 3,110 miles. Amazing.
I like the idea of baking bread on this very quiet Columbus Day.

Yesterday was Charles 25th birthday! He spent it helping someone to move their furniture. What a guy!
Anyway, hello to Mom in beautiful TN, and hello to Charlie, and hello to YOU, Karen- wish I was there!
 
The bread just went into the oven! We even 'sneaked' a little out for doughboys beforehand! YUM-O!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?