Sunday, October 11, 2009

 

Day 1330 - Pumpkin hunting


Greetings, Blogregation!

Church sign of the day is 'Life is a puzzle - find your 'peace' here!'

I saw that one yesterday on Harding Road on the way to the airport to pick up my mother.

We are already having a wonderful time, chatting and EATING.

Charlie made eggs, blueberry pancakes and bacon this morning. Thank you, Charlie! YUM-O!

Heather and Savi Lynn are going to the pumpkin patch today, and I hope the weather is good!

It is cloudy and cool here...

By the way - I saw my first CHRISTMAS commercial this week - have you seen any yet?

I think that is ridiculous, however, I am going to put up my tree as soon after Thanksgiving as possible. So, that means I'm a hypocrite and proud of it.

So there.

TTFN and have a nice Sunday!

Comments:
So we went to three farms today but all of them do their hayrides to the pumpkin patch much later in the day, so we didn't get our pumpkins today. They had tons already picked and weighed, but we really want to go to the patch!! We did take a hayride around one of the farms, which Savi LOVED, and the all had animals you could pet. All in all, a good day! =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?