Friday, October 09, 2009

 

Day 1328 - Friday, Hooray!


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

If you haven't noticed, today is FRIDAY! You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Today is a special day for me, because I am getting my drainage tube out.

While I understand it was necessary, this plastic tubing attached to me has made it impossible to rest comfortably at night!

I woke up at 2am last night, and catnapped for most of the rest of the night.

We have some thunderstorms on the way today, but they are north of here at the moment. It is 72 degrees first thing in the morning, and cold air hitting warm air is pretty much a given.

A cool front is coming through after that - with temps in the 60's expected most of next week.

TTFN, have a great Friday, and a great weekend!

Comments:
I can handle temps in the 60's! So happy you will get the drainage tube out and can rest more comfortably again! My friend, Charlene, is here today as she stopped on her way home to Prov. from PEI. The PEI mussels she brought last night were just delicious. Tomorrow is my big day to meet Heather and Savi, leaving the Civic, then on to Nashville, arriving at 7:15pm (a stop in Baltimore but I do not change planes). Yahoooo!
 
Karen that is the funniest photo! Was there a story with it? Would love to hear it.
So glad you are keeping your spirits up--but I'm not surprised.

This is Fleet Week in SF--lots of gorgeous sailors about, and the Blue Angels performances. I always go to a "VIP" party on top of a garage at Pier 39 on the Bay,where the pier has wine tasting, food, raffle prizes, the breathtaking (but loud!!)Blue Angels show, the spectacular Bay and Golden Gate Bridge.
 
GOODBYE TUBE!!!!!!!! So glad you will be more comfy soon.

See you at noon tomorrow, Grammy! Can't wait! =)
xoxo
 
I'll be there, Heather! Will Evan join us?
 
Keeping you in my prayers every day Karen. I know you're going to come through all this with shining colors.

Love you
Ronie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?