Thursday, October 08, 2009

 

Day 1327 - One week anniversary

Greetings, Bloggy Post Surgery readers!

My surgery was one week ago today. I am still sore and black and blue, but doing fine.

I realize that I forgot to tell you about the 'Bair Paws' hospital gown system I used at St. Thomas hospital.

I got this photo from the web, though I think Charlie took a picture of me in my getup on his cell phone.

It was pretty neat, and eliminates all the laundering and heating of hospital blankets while keeping the patient evenly warm.

Bottom line - you put on a paper hospital gown that works like an oversized vacuum cleaner bag. There is a hose that attaches and blows warm air into the gown (you have a thermostat dial to adjust how warm you want it).

You can lie there toasty and warm without asking for a blanket or having all the blanket weight on your surgery areas.

Is that cool or what? Have a nice Thursday, everyone!

Comments:
I really love the socks. Completes the designer look ;^) Cheryl
 
Speaking of socks - Karen was given a pair of tan booties, too. That completed the outfit.
 
OMG I want one of those gowns!! I would wear it to bed every night. How awesome! Why didn't I get one of those in the hospital???

I DID get ugly GREEN booties though. Guess I'm almost as special. lol!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?