Wednesday, October 07, 2009

 

Day 1326 - Me and Savi McGee

Greetings, Bloggy Midweekers!

Have I already posted this picture? I can't remember.

This is me with little Savi - tickling a garden frog. I would tickle the frog but Savannah would laugh... Cute!

Lyn and Steve visited yesterday, and we watched baseball, and Lyn cooked Chourico and beans for supper - it was DELICIOUS.

Lyn and Steve were surprised that a little trip to the store for some crusty bread to go with the Chourico and beans was a 40 mile round trip undertaking... This is NOT like the city!

She also folded laundry for me and loaded the dishwasher. Thanks, Lyn!

I had a better sleep last night than I have since my surgery - thanks to the nest of pillows Charlie fixed up for me - two behind my head and one on either side.

Have a nice Wednesday everyone - I think we are going to the Walmart hairdresser today so they can wash my hair!

TTFN!

Comments:
Hey, I'm glad you read the book. And I'm glad Lyn is going to read the book. Great. Have a good day, Karen. In a couple weeks you'll feel much better. Amazing how people can heal.
There's a science fiction writer called Terry Goodkind that Kelly likes, maybe you could get some of his books at the library. I always read non-fiction. I know you're not a science fiction fan, though.
 
Hi Marcia - I have quite of few of the Terry Goodkind series of books, thanks for the tip, though. Suggest the 'George R.R.Martin Song of Ice and Fire - Game of Thrones' series to Kelly for me. It is the best I have ever read.

xxx
 
Hi healing Mamma! Glad you are getting some sleep and lots of help!! I got NO sleep last night. Savi was in a miserable mood (probably had a belly ache from the million nasty candy corns she ate after finding Jenn's stash and devouring most before anyone noticed...lol)and woke up crying at least 10 times...probably more. I have a fairly easy day though. Patients start at 1:00-4:30 so I can do paperwork this morning. The thunderstorm today didn't help my sleepiness!

Great pic today!! Love you tons! xxoo
 
Wonderful picture of Grammy GiGi and Save? Two happy people together! Yes, Heather, that candy corn is the sweetest and most addictive candy I have ever eaten. Poor little tummy! Hi to Lyn and Steve and hats off to Lyn's help cooking, etc! I love that chourico and beans. I tried making it once and it didn't taste very good! Love to all and Karen keep up the great healing and better nights' sleep. See you soon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?