Saturday, October 03, 2009

 

Day 1322 - Saturday!


Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

Here's a cute picture of 'Savi in the bucket'. What a sweet expression.

It was in the 40's last night - brrrr...

I am still stiff and sore this morning, but nothing I can't handle.

Charlie is making turkey sausage and eggs for breakfast, which is sounding mighty good.

Last night Charlie made seafood chowder. Seafood chowder is very easy to make this way: use a can of clam chowder, 2 cups of milk, and 8oz of frozen shrimp. Voila!

Top with fresh chopped green onion and black pepper.

Sometimes I add sauteed onion or cajun spice to it.

Have a nice Saturday! TTFN!

Comments:
That's a good chowder idea! Yum! Glad all is still well =) I did some major decorating last night and have my living room pretty much Halloween'ed out to the max. Mike went to S. Carolina yesterday for a show today & tomorrow so I am on my own to decorate. haha! Unfortunately he took the camera with him, so no pics to show it off. ;)
 
Karen, nice to have someone cooking for you (at your careful direction of course!)

Seeing Savi's cute little face everyday cheers everyone up!
 
Knowing you're still feeling OK, and seeing Savi's adorable face gives a lift to my spirit! That chowder sounds good too! I love the blog, but to hear your voice this afternoon was the best! We're meeting Mary Ann for supper at the Ocean Pearl, then she's going to the movies and we're going dancing at the Legion Hall.
 
Hi Karen, glad you're doing well. I have a big concert this weekend, and seem to be very preoccupied with that, trying to keep myself on an even keel. I'll call soon. Charlie sounds like a pretty good cook. Take care, I'm thinking of you all the time.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?