Monday, September 28, 2009

 

Day 1317 - Lions and Spiders and Bears, Oh My!

Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

This is a picture of a HUGE spider web on our fence yesterday morning.

It's probably a couple of feet across.

Thank you, Charlie, for tramping outside yesterday morning in the wet grass to get that photo for the blog.

Soooo... whassup? Did you have a nice weekend?

We did - Papa Boudreaux's on Saturday with TY and SY, then yesterday we went to the health club and had the pool to ourselves in the morning, and watched the Titans (lose) in the afternoon.

I made a huge lasagna pan full of meatloaf last night, enough for several meals, including last night's supper. The leftovers are already put away in the freezer.

Gotta run! TTFN and have a nice Monday!

Comments:
So did Charlie get rid of that web too? I hate spiders.
I don't watch Amazing Race except occasionally, because I'm watching other shows and no time for everything! I believe that last year, two lawyers from my area won? And I just read an article about a 60 year old woman from SF who is competing this year.
 
That is an amazing photo, Charlie! I don't care for spiders, either, but they do some good gobbling up flies and mosquitoes.

Ymmm, meatloaf, I'll be right down!

I'm leaving in about an hour to pick up Peggy for our monthly Goodwill Fellowship, and Gil is going with me to visit with Uncle Joe while Peg and I are at our meeting. I'm bringing grapenut pie and Peg has made macaroni and cheese for our pot luck supper (which is part of our meeting). Peg is leaving some macaroni and cheese for Gil and Joe.
 
Yum Grapenut Pie, Grammy, I'm going THERE!~! I don't like spiders either, but I bought a few HUGE fake spiders for my Halloween decorations, and now 'spider' is Savi's newest word. She calls the puppy 'spider'...or 'pida'...lol!!!
 
I have never had the famous grapenut pie--Thanksgiving maybe?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?