Saturday, September 26, 2009

 

Day 1315 - Ahhhh - the weekend!


Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

In addition to the weekend, it is also the first day of bow hunting season, and Charlie is out there somewhere in a blind.

Hopefully he won't snore too loudly and scare them off!

Today's photo is of Savannah 'hunting' seagulls, her little arm reaching out to try and touch one, even though it is quite some distance away!

My agenda today while Charlie is hunting - water aerobics (2 classes), then shoppage.

Hey! Congratulations to Mom and Gil for getting a new Honda CRV 4-door color SILVER! Good choice, Mom!

Have a fun Saturday, everyone, and TTFN!

Comments:
Yay for CRV's!! They are great vehicles...good find, Mamma. you were the 1st! I love that pic of Savi...she's always chasing something! We are doing more shopping today for the xmas party. We got a couple big chip bowls and some of that stretch spider webbing yesterday at Walmart. I also came up with a good 'older kid' activity for the party. I'm going to have everyone create and act out their own HORROR MOVIE and I will film it w/ my camcorder. =) Should be interesting...lol. Jen's idea was to have Savi be the killer. HAHA!
 
Uhhh, Heather - you mean the Halloween party???

I'm off to shop at Super Target...

;-) xxxx
 
Thanks for the congrats for our CRV, and yes it is 4 wheel drive also. We are finding it has good power and it drives well. What do they say about "sticker shock"--that's what we're feeling today!

Sounds like you are planning quite a Halloween party, Heather! I'm sure it will be fun.
 
OMG I'm old. LOL, YES a Halloween party. House is starting to look pretty spooky!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?