Thursday, September 24, 2009

 

Day 1313 - Survivor Night again!


Greetings, Bloggy Wish-it-were-Fridayers!

However, it is Friday eve - isn't it?

Survivor night, but I am going to go to water aerobics with GEORGE tonight, unless it storms.

We are still having rain at some point every day, but I think it is going to clear up next week. I'm ready for that!

Here's a cute photo of Savi with one of the 'Wiggles' characters, isn't that a cute face?

I am running SOOOO late this morning that I can't blog for long.

Have a nice Friday eve, and TTFN!

Comments:
Day 1313! Love it--13 is my lucky number. And, I taped Survivor so I'm all set.
Have fun with GEORGE!!
Every Savi face is a cute face.

Peggy, of course it got warmer after I left--
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?