Wednesday, September 23, 2009

 

Day 1312 - Happy Birthday, Christopher!

Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

Today is my nephew's birthday. Happy Birthday, Christopher!

This is another beautiful fall scene - the colors are spectacular, and the reflection in the water is nice too!

Today is our 9th consecutive day of rain. We only had 2 clear days before that, after more rain.

Schools are closed in one county due to flooding.

Yesterday the sun shone for a few minutes in the afternoon. Everyone acted like they'd never seen sunshine before - it was funny.

After several years of drought, I'd rather have the rain, but people are finding it hard to mow their lawns! Yes, Charlie is still mowing here and will be through November. Temps during the day are 70's and 80's.

I had a nice water aerobics class last night - but GEORGE, our hunky water aerobics instructor is leaving us - he is swapping water aerobics for cheerleading. (what a choice). He'll be there another week.

Gotta go! TTFN and have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
Oh my God, hunky George is leaving! He's the one that needed a new name, something other than George. Like "Van", or "Brad".
 
OMG hunky George is going to be a CHEERLEADER??? O_0! haha
I'm at work, just ending my lunch...busy day. =)
 
Is he going to be a cheerleader for the Vols or Titans? They need something.
 
Sorry I don't have any thing to say about hunky George! I do want to talk about your weather--what a surprise. Lyn asked me yesterday if you were getting this rain (Atlanta area), and I told her you had spoken on 1 day of rain--but 9, yiiikes!

Yes, our little darling Christopher is now 30. I just called to sing Happy Birthday to him, and he's having a great day. He said Lyn was over earlier to have breakfast with him. (Steve, too, I think.) Now he's hanging around with friends (not that his Mom isn't a friend!)

We're having a heat wave--up to 78!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?