Tuesday, September 22, 2009

 

Day 1311 - Happy Fall to All!


Greetings, Bloggy Fall Foliage Watchers!

I pulled this photo off the internet, it's nice, isn't it? I have been on roads that look just like this.

Today is the first day of Autumn, but it's raining here (again) for the 'nth' day in a row.

I don't know anyone who doesn't love fall foliage - it is awesome!

I haven't noticed any trees turning here yet, but the temperatures have been nice - not too hot.

I am running a bit late and haven't brushed the tangles out of my hair yet - gotta go!

Have a nice Tuesday and TTFN!

Comments:
Leaves were just beginning to turn in Maine last weekend after first cold spell--I grew up amidst that very scenery shown in the photo.
 
Leaves are turning here too! Not THAT pretty yet...but it will be!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?