Monday, September 21, 2009

 

Day 1310 - Monday, Monday

Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

This picture of Savannah looks like an appropriate 'Monday face'.

Kind of 'resolved' to go do something.

Charlie and I went to the health club yesterday morning, and enjoyed the pool. The hot tub was closed, I'm not sure why.

I was planning to do some shopping in the afternoon, but I ended up with a severe case of the lazies and stayed home instead. I did get some housework done and some bills paid, though!

We watched the Titans game - did you? They lost, bummer.

So - what's the good news?

The good news is that tomorrow is Tuesday!

I know - that sounded lame, didn't it?

The good news is I have a bag of Costa Rican coffee to bring to work and try out. Yum...

TTFN and have a nice Monday!

Comments:
The good news is always a photo of that darling girl! Glad to hear you get the "lazies" once in a while! Today is the day to take my Honda to the dealer's for a general overhaul and new tires. Maybe a peppermint-mocha latte at nearby Starbucks thrown in!
 
I've got the lazies...sorry all. Hope your monday was great!
 
The Patriots and SFGiants lost yesterday too.
I survived my 2 day trip to Maine--had a great time, wonderful memorial race for Ray, with many family members in attendance. And those southern boys (Josh Turner band) were freezing their butts off at the Oxford Fair and got plenty of material to talk about when they return to warmer climes.
Enjoyed flight back to SF -- before the flight I had a beer and lobster roll at Legal Seafood (fabulous), watched football, and on the 5.5 hr flight read the entire book "The Lost Symbol."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?