Sunday, September 20, 2009

 

Day 1309 - Sunday!

Greetings, Blogregation!

It's Sunday - and the weekend is going by too fast...

Yes, that's right - I never wrote a blog entry yesterday.

Good thing a blog is VOLUNTARY and OPTIONAL, right? (heh, heh)

Yesterday I went to two consecutive water aerobics classes in the morning, then we attended Charlie's grandson Clark's 1st birthday party in the afternoon. We had a great time.

Here is an adorable photo of Savannah to highlight the day.

Heather, I don't think you have this one yet.

TTFN and have a great Sunday!

Comments:
Not sure, you sent so many cute ones!!

Jen and I re-arranged the living room yesterday. It finally looks like a REAL ROOM! We bought a few decorations today and an area rug...I'm excited to put em all in!

We decided we will have a halloween party this year w/ Jen's friends. Should be fun...lots of spooky decorations, spooky FOOD, stuff....=)
 
Hey - sounds fun! Remind me to send you some ghoulish ideas (like a great blindfold game where you have to guess what you're touching).
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?