Friday, September 18, 2009

 

Day 1307 - What? Is it FRIDAY?

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

What? Is it FRIDAY? Yes, Indeedy! It is!

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

This photo was taken Labor Day weekend at Brenton Point State Park in Newport, RI.

Just look at ALL the shades of blue, brown and black in this picture... Ahhhh...

I had a very nice day yesterday, working from home. After work, I even had time to make a batch of oatmeal/pecan/raisin cookies. Charlie made chili for 'Survivor Night' - and it was delicious!

While I was away, Charlie also made a batch of chili. He froze it in several containers for individual servings to have while I was on vacation. He'd had it a couple of times before he realized he had never put the chili seasoning in it! It was chili-less chili!

Have a nice weekend, everyone!

Comments:
Karen, I did catch about 25 minutes of Survivor--they're being nasty already! Where do they find these people anyway?
About leaving out the chili seasoning-one time I served my favorite tuna casserole and left out the tuna-no one noticed because it's delicious without it (macaroni, mushroom soup w sour cream, and toasted bread crumb topping)
Off for a grueling trip tonight 11:20 pm redeye to Boston, up to Maine, 6 pm flight back from Boston on Sunday. All worth it for my beloved buddy Ray.
 
Happy Friday =) So glad the weekend is here...so tired. Hugs to all
 
Beautiful photo of Newport. What a good photographer you are! I'm tired too. To make a long story short I followed up with my skin doctor after 2 yrs, and he is doing a biopsy of a spot on the right side of mynose that he considers to be basal cell skin cancer, so now I have to wear this little bandage on my nose for 2 wks and change it every day. He'll call me in 7-10 days with the results of the biopsy. After that Gil and I went to Appleby's where I had steak, and he baby back ribs, ending with a tiny hot fudge sunday--of course that made me feel better.

Looking forward to seeing Nancy tomorrow at the Fair for the Memorial Race for Ray. And other family too of course. Wish you could be here, Karen, and Charlie! And Heather, etc. etc. etc.!!

Happy Weekend Everyone!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?