Thursday, September 17, 2009

 

Day 1306 - Hey! It's Survivorage Night!

Greetings, Bloggy Survivor Season Openers!

Hey - the 19th season of Survivor starts tonight, and it is in Samoa.

(As in... give me Samoa Survivor)

Sorry, Nancy - I hope you set your VCR to tape it.

I don't even remember seeing commercials to announce the season opener. Charlie was reading the paper and noticed it.

Anyway - our usual 'Season Ritual' is that Charlie makes chili, and we have chili every Thursday night while watching Survivor.

This isn't a very big writeup, but it's better than nothing...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor:_Samoa

I'm working from home today, so I'm blogging in my bathrobe.

TTFN and have a nice Thursday!

Comments:
Karen, you failed me! Really,my fault. At one time I knew it was Sept. 17 (true not much advertising!) and could have set it up for recording on my new DVR --but did I? Nooooooooo--
 
Karen, can you send me that picture of a smiling Savi by email so I can copy it? What a beautiful smile! How do you like working from home? Should be more peaceful, without interruptions except for Charlie! I had a crown put on a fractured tooth today--a little sore on that side of my mouth, but no complaints really except for the price. OUCH! I'm not a Survivor fan--too much drama and ill will, although there are some interesting characters, and scenery.
 
too late for blogging! Sorry all...LOVE the pic of my little chickadee =)
Night! xoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?