Wednesday, September 16, 2009

 

Day 1305 - Midweek and Midlife


Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

Goodness, it's Wednesday already - how did that happen?

Here's a sweet photo of Savannah happily running down the beach.

I haven't posted it yet, but I have a great photo of her chasing a seagull.

She doesn't even leave a footprint behind on the wet sand, and just goes and goes and goes...

How cute is THAT?

It's nice that the beach isn't too crowded, and has lots of surface area for kids to play on!

No, I'll never get sick of posting beach photos, I'll have plenty more from my vacation...

Hey - New Englanders - are the trees turning there yet?

Gotta go! Have a nice Wednesday, everybody!

Comments:
And we never tire of looking at those lovely beach photos of our little Savi! Busy day here too. Going to WP to make wind chimes out of shells with the UU ladies, getting stuff from the pool store to put the pool to bed for the Fall, Winter and Spring, then Gil and I will take in some of the Fair, meeting Mary Ann at 6pm after she finishes parking cars for the afternoon. Sat is the big harness race in memory of Ray! Hi to all!
 
Beach photos are so cute! Some of my favorite toddler photos of Eric is him hugging (or wresting) another toddler. I think at that age they do wonder what this other little animal is.
To all the working bloggees-- don't you wish our "busy" was like great grammy's???
 
Closing the POOL already for the season? Has summer ended? ;-)
 
Yes, summer has ended-- we wore jackets to the Fair tonight, and I was happy my gloves were in my jacket pockets, and it is now 46 degrees at 9:30pm!
 
It's 54 here at 9:45. Got the bedroom windows open...feels wonderful =) I love this time of year, although this summer was the best in a long long time, so I am a bit sad it's over. Guess I will have to make this Fall & Winter just a great somehow???
Mom, I loved all the beach pics you took...I loved ALL the pics you put on Flickr. You caught some great ones!
I wish my busy included the Fair..
=( Maybe next year I'll drive up w/ the girls??
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?