Tuesday, September 15, 2009

 

Day 1304 - Twofer Tuesday


Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

Today's Twofer is Savannah and her little beach friend, who is one month younger than she is.

She is staring at him, wondering what he IS.

She didn't really make friends with him - she just stole his bucket to play with, and stared at him sometimes.

Too funny!

Mom - Josh Turner was not on American Idol, but I do know who he is. He sings traditional country music and has a low voice.

If anyone is interested, here is his bio.

http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/turner_josh/bio.jhtml

Have a nice Tuesday, everyone! TTFN!

Comments:
I love how the little ones had similar hats on. How cute were they??!! She is such a stinker lately...used to LOVE sharing her stuff, now she wants HER stuff and everyone elses. STINKER!!! haha!
 
I'm late because I worked on the food counter tonight at Bingo. Thanks Karen for the info on Josh Turner. Maybe I'll get to read it tomorrow. And Heather, that is a stage in child development "Mine, mine, mine" that has an important purpose--I can't for the life of me recall what that is (laugh, laugh)! I guess a sense of ownership precedes sharing. Some people never get beyond the ownership phase! Love that picture of Savi staring at this other kid! A penny for her thoughts!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?