Friday, September 11, 2009

 

Day 1300 - Auntie Cheryl is on her way


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

It's Friday, and you know what that means. March in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

I will be leaving for the airport this morning instead of work.

Auntie Cheryl is en route and arrives a little after 8am. Her room is ready, the guest bath is ready, and the house is somewhat tidy (meaning not very but I'm not stressing over it).

Here is Auntie C, catching Savannah as she slides down the slide at the park. Cute picture!

We will have a fun weekend doing whatever we feel like doing. What we usually feel like doing is shopping, going to movies, and eating - hopefully including some things that aren't too terribly caloric.

I haven't even BEEN to the grocery store since I got back from vacation, so the fridge is pretty bare. I can take care of that!

TTFN, have a nice Friday, and a nice weekend!

Comments:
I am so happy that Cheryl will be there today...lucky Cheryl! I know you'll have FUN.
I'll be working.
Really cute pics of Savi.
It actually feels COLD in our house this a.m.(!)
 
Hi Lyn! I'm working too. Every one of my siblings is retired (except Johnny, and you know how much he works, right?) Also, the night of Labor Day I had 4 friends over, who were all retired, and at about 11:30 I had to tell them, "I have to get up at 6:30!" I am very jealous of retired people!

Cheryl is a great friend, Karen and I know you all will have a great time.
 
Hi to Cheryl! I know you'll have a great time with her visiting. Another cute picture of little Savi (getting bigger!) I couldn't believe Heather's comment on yesterday's blog that Savannah can say her name--WOW! Lyn, good to hear from you on the blog. You know Gil said the same thing here this morning that the house feels cold--at 64. A sunny day outside--56 degrees but feels warmer.
 
Have a great time w/ Cheryl! I'm jealous. =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?