Wednesday, September 09, 2009

 

Day 1298 - Midweek and Midlife

Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

Here it is, the middle of the week already! I could get used to these short weeks...

Here is one of my photos from vacation - a beautiful sunrise on the ocean in Saco, Maine.

The problem with sunrise pictures is choosing one - they are all beautiful and I took a bunch of them.

Aaaahhhh... Tranquility!

I waded through a lot of email yesterday and some required online training I needed to complete for work.

I think I have some meetings today, so I'd better spin up on what I've missed during vacation.

TTFN and have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
What a gorgeous pic, Mamma! My pups are off to the vet today for shots, but my littlest runt is still pretty sick. Hoping he can get some antibiotics. My skully wully is getting shots too in preparation for her Spay surgery next week. NO MORE PUPPIESSSSSS!!! =)

I was running around like a crazy person this morning cleaning up after the puppies overnight messes, trying to get them and the dogs fed, savi fed & dressed, ME dressed...and Savi was in her highchair (while the puppies were yelling for food) singing 'alright, alright' to the puppies like I do when Savi is crying. It was so cute!!!!!
 
Karen, you must have been outside to take such a beautiful sunrise picture! (vs. through the screen as I have been wont to do!) And Heather, that is so sweet how Savi was comforting the hungry puppies. Hope they all recover!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?