Sunday, September 06, 2009

 

Day 1295 - Back to Tennessee

Greetings, Blogregation -

I forgot to say Happy Birthday to my nephew Will yesterday - Happy Birthday, Will!

Today Savannah is 18 months old, she really looks and acts like a preschooler rather than a baby!

I didn't bother with a photo this morning, because I have to leave early for the airport and return to Tennessee. My vacation went by too fast...

Yesterday's dinner at Nordic Lodge was wonderful as usual, but we didn't manage to eat as much as we did last year. I think I got my moneys worth though...

If memory serves I had two whole lobsters, plus two lobster claws that one person in our group didn't want, two big alaskan king crab claws, 1 baked stuffed shrimp, 1 peel and eat shrimp, 2 crab cakes, prime rib with au jus, garlic bread, rice pilaf, pudding with raspberries on top, 1 chocolate covered cherry, 1 chocolate covered strawberry, 2 godiva chocolate cups filled with chocolate mousse, 2 mini eclairs, and a magic bar.

Was that all??? Yes, that's all!

Have a nice Sunday while I recover from yesterday's feast! Charlie is picking me up at the airport! TTFN!

Family - thanks for everything this weekend! Love you!

Comments:
We miss you already! =(
Had a great time though. Can't wait till next visit! Thank you thank you thank you for another DELICIOUS Nordic visit! xoxoxoxoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?