Thursday, September 03, 2009

 

Day 1292 - Anniversary fishes, I mean wishes!


Greetings, Bloggy Vacationers!

This is what Charlie is busy doing while I'm on vacation, I think he's been fishing at least 3 times.

This MONSTER is an 11lb channel catfish, 29 inches long. That's bigger than most babies!

Back to Rhode Island - we had a great time with the family today, and Miss Savi was the star in many photos.

Of course we all ate too much, but that's the way it is, isn't it?

The magic wand I bought Savannah was a big hit, and she already knows how to operate it to make it sparkle and play music.

Today I'm off to Newport with my son Evan, and we'll enjoy another nice day!

Happy Anniversary to Mom and Gil today!

We love you!

TTFN!

Comments:
Thank you, Karen, for those Happy Anniversary wishes!! Leaving for Maine shortly to go down the Coast for our 4th Anniversary celebration. What a wonderful day we had yesterday seeing Savi and her Mommie and Dad and all the family here, and a splendid cook-out, thanks to Steve and Lyn! Have a great Labor Day Weekend everyone!
 
Happy Anniversary Grammy & Gil! I'm jealous, Mom, that you and Poo are on your way to Newport while I'm here w/ my millions of prego's and whatnot. Actally, I love my job, so I'm having a nice day =)

I had a great time seeing you all last night! Savi really seemed to enjoy herself. She is still covered head to toe in hives, but woke up happy as a clam, so I have no worries. Can't wait for our beach day tomorrow! Just found out I'll be there Monday too w/ friends for a lobster/clam boil. YUMMMM-OOO!!!
 
Sounds like a fun time. When I retire, I can visit Providence (and Newport) too!
Happy Anniversary to the lovebirds!

I'm surprised Karen parted with the wand--she was waving it around at FB.

Karen, seeing Charlie's catfish reminded me that I forget to show you the many photos of giant multi-coloredcatfish in the aquarium that I took on my iphone--if I could just figure out how to send them to you--
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?