Wednesday, September 02, 2009

 

Day 1291 - Midweek and Midlife


Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

Did you hear about the plane landing on Rt 495 in Mansfield, MA yesterday? We had to take an alternate route to Providence due to a PLANE ON THE HIGHWAY!

I think that's hilarious, and am grateful no one was hurt.

We're going to have a fun day today with the family, and I'll get to see Miss Savannah TWICE!

We'll see her at lunchtime, going to visit at her other grandmother's house, then see her again at suppertime for a cookout.

What could be better?

Yet another sister is also coming to visit, and other family members and friends.

Looking forward to it! Lyn just made us scrambled eggs and bagels, so I'm a happy camper...

Comments:
See you tonight. Off to a meeting ... CLS
 
I'm on lunch break =)
Yay! see you tonight! Text me if you read this and let me know how the boogie was this afternoon. She had a terrible night and woke up covered head to toe in hives. No idea why, think it might be something in the pizza we had last night?? Can't wait till later! Hope my little chickadee holds out for a bit..lol! hugs hugs hugs!
 
Hi Heather! We had a wonderful time with Savi and in-laws.

She was cranky for a few minutes after her nap, but when we went outside to play after lunch, she was wonderful, playful, smiling, etc.

She is still full of hives. I took a million pictures, and she let me hold her! xxx-ooo

See you tonight! xxxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?