Wednesday, August 26, 2009

 

Day 1284 - Midweek, Midlife, and Vacation Eve!!!

Greetings, Vacation Wanna-Be's!

Here is Miss Savi, with that awesome pink soccer ball.

I am getting ready to do my online checkin for my flight tomorrow morning, what fun!

I've got my itinerary out, and my pocketbook handy, as they may want money to check in my bag.

What a &^%$ the extra cost for baggage is!

I am trying to pack 'lighter' this year and bring a smaller suitcase on my trip. Hopefully I can fit everything left to fit into it and still stay within the weight limit.

I wonder if the airlines will start charging us based on what WE weigh?

Anyway - gotta go! I have a very busy day today trying to wrap things up before my trip.

TTFN and have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
What a funny but scary thought, Mamma! I hope we don't start getting weighed at check in. haha!!!
Can't wait for you to get here! Wish I didn't have to work though! =(
 
Hi Karen, Tomorrow will be such a happy day--I can't wait!!! And we'll be there to see you, Heather, next week (and Savi, and Lyn and Steve, and Evan, and maybe Charles and Chris)!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?