Saturday, August 22, 2009

 

Day 1280 - A click and a promise


Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

Here's a cute closeup of Savi with her umbrella-sized beach hat on, smothered with sunblock. Cute!

I am leaving shortly for water aerobics, then meeting Charlie and family for lunch (after a stop at KFC) at his daughter and son-in-laws.

Gotta go! It's cool this morning - 60 degrees. We've had lovely weather this summer, not as blazingly hot!

Have a fun Saturday, whatever you do! I'm starting to lay out clothes for my BIG VACATION which starts this coming THURSDAY! Wahoo!

TTFN!

Comments:
It's boiling hot here today. Hot and sticky. Yuck. But it's Saturday so I don't care!! AND my big girl went to sleep last night with absolutely no fight or fuss. She clung to me a bit as I put her in the crib, but I said "time for ninites, i love you" and she waved and blew me a kiss. haha!!!! She didn't wake up once AND slept till 9AM!!

So I goofed the dates the other day. TODAY is my 1 year anniversary. (I thought the 22nd was Sunday...oops) Yay me! lol!
 
Happy 1st Anniversary, Heather and Mike!!!!!!!
 
Happy Anniversary, Heather and Mike! I was going to write it tomorrow, but I guess I am a day late and a dollar short!

Love you! xxxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?