Thursday, August 20, 2009

 

Day 1278 - A click and a promise

Greetings, Bloggy Hunters and Fishers!

I am running SOOOOO late this morning, just dawdling I think...

Here's a quick story, then I'm outta here.

Charlie, our crack, on location, blog photographer, took this photo yesterday, passing through a small town.

Instead of 'Vacation Bible School' or something to that effect, he thought it was funny to see a 'Hunters Ed' sign.

Also note the advertisement underneath the church sign for a concrete company.

Ha!

Gotta go! Have a great Thursday and the weekend is almost here!

Comments:
I guess it's just me today, huh?? Mike left today for Florida. I'm getting ready to put Savi to bed in her crib again. She hasn't slept there for ages and it's time to 'let her cry' again. I hate doing it but I have to get some sleep, especially now that I'm working. These restless nights have to stop!

One more workday and then me and the kids get to play! Not sure what we will do Saturday but Sunday is another beach day. =D
 
Yes, that Hunter's Ed not Vacation Bible School is pretty funny--notice 9 yrs and up, starting pretty young to get that deer! Making potato salad as tomorrow night we're having a cookout before Debi's and troupe's dance performance (Debi wrote the play and Phoenix the music). 11 family members here including Gil and myself. I'm glad so many of us can get together and glad Gil is a good sport about being chef and host!

Heather, sorry you won't have Mike with you on your 1st Anniversary! I guess duty calls.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?