Wednesday, August 19, 2009

 

Day 1277 - Midweek and Midlife


Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

Look at the determined expression on Savannah's face...

I don't know what she was thinking, but she had made up her mind!

I love her polka dotted swim coverup, it is tres' adorable.

So - whassup, readers?

My week is flying by, and I haven't worked on anything I expected to work on.

One of the young and hunky lifeguard/water aerobics instructors taught last night.

His name is George, and he's funny. He keeps all of us laughing through class.

One of the newer class members said 'What? HIS name is George? George? I thought his name would be Shane or Adam or something...'

Evidently George didn't fit in with her exotic thoughts? Too funny!

Gotta go! TTFN and have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
Hello out there in blog land, just thought I'd say hello. See you soon- Nancy, I'll be in touch-need to mail some things to you.

I love those names, Shane or Adam. Pretty funny. I bet George likes his name better. Some guys really get into nicknames, have you ever seen that? In the movie "I Love You Man" they have a lot of funny stuff about nicknames. The George Meister. Big George. G-man.
 
Karen, what about Savi's mother's outfit? HOT HOT HOT, Heather!

Marcia, and "let George do it."
Wish you could go to FB with us one of these years!
 
Yep, Savi is looking more and more like her Gramma Gigi everyday! And a pretty picture of Heather for sure! Nice hearing from Marcia and Nancy! We're going to Eleanor and Milton's for supper. Their house on the pond is such a peaceful setting.
 
Where did the name "Gigi" come from? Is that Savi saying Grammie?
 
Where did the name "Gigi" come from? Is that Savi saying Grammie?
 
If I remember correctly, Gigi (G-G) was derived from Grammy Goldsmith.
 
I WISH that was me Nancy! That is my friend Jen in the picture with Savi. My boobs aren't that big...lol!

Sunday is my 1 year anniversary and Mike won't even be here with me! =( We were both supposed to go back to Florida this week, but because I got a job quicker than expected, he's on his own. bummer. So we will spend our very 1st wedding anniversary in separate states. story of our lives! haha!

I know a cute George and always thought it was a crummy name for a cute guy. =)
 
Gigi also chosen so Karen would sound like the young, cool grammy that she is.

Heather that does look like you though! Hey, is your friend available for Evan?

Sorry you're missing your anniversary!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?