Tuesday, August 18, 2009

 

Day 1276 - Twofer Tuesday


Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

Savannah is 'helping' with the ladder ball bolos.

What is ladder ball, you ask?

Evidently a very popular yard game. I had never heard of it, so I had to find out about it online.

How do you play it?

You toss a string with round balls at each end to a ladder contraption, and score if it winds around the ladder, depending on which rung you get it to land on...

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ladder_ball for all the details...

Remember I mentioned I was having trouble pasting a link the other day? That's because Blogger wants you to use a special 'Link' button to set up your link. I found it this time.

Hey - it's after 6 so I'd better go.

TTFN and 'Ladders Away!'

Comments:
I want ladder ball! It's like a new, cool horseshoes! You don't have to be athletic to play...just have good aim =) I like that!

It's about 400 degrees today and we are already melting. Not a bad day to be at work in air conditioning although I'd rather be at the beach!!
 
Hot here in Maine too! We prefer air conditioning to the pool right now! Never heard of ladder ball but that's a cute picture of Savi. How's her aim? Glad you found you new link, Karen. What would we do without da blog?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?