Monday, August 17, 2009

 

Day 1275 - Monday...'nuff said


Greetings, Monday morning Blah-gers!

Yes, it's Monday. Sorry to spring that on you, but it's time to go to work...

Here's a cute picture of Savannah playing NEXT to the kiddie pool - yes, she did go in and she liked it.

Speaking of the pool - here's a funny story from yesterday at the health club pool...

Two little boys and their mom were having a great time, swimming.

One of the Dads came in near the end of their swim.

His son (maybe 3 years old), got out of the pool, dripping wet, to give him a hug. He squealed 'Daddy got me all sweaty, I have to get back in the pool!'

I thought that was hilarious, that 'sweat vs. wet' concept...

Charlie and I took a drive to Lynchburg yesterday and went to the 'Caboose Cafe' for lunch. We had delicious barbeque and walked around a little.

I had trouble pasting the link here - but it's www.bbqcaboose.com

TTFN and have a nice Monday!

Comments:
This pool pic was taken right after my new friend Russell filled it, so the water was cold. Later (because the pool was so small) the water was warmer than I use in her bath! She loved it then...even let me wash the sand off her face with it instead of screaming. She thought it was bathtime. =)

This will be a great week at work. I only have patients on Wednesday so I have 4 days of getting out right on time at 4:30. Extra time with da baby! YAY!
 
I like catching up with both of you, Karen and Heather, on the blog! Always interesting stories! Heather, glad to hear you will have an "easier" week, so to speak! Savi is adjusting OK to your working? Time for our lunch--another hot day--we even have our air conditioning on before noon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?