Wednesday, August 12, 2009

 

Day 1270 - Midweek, Midlife, Mohawk...


Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

Miss Savannah has a little mohawk action going on in this picture. I spend my time trying to make my hair stay straight and not curl, but it looks adorable on her.

I don't know why I'm running late this morning...

Charlie returns from his whirlwind baseball trip, they drive back from Baltimore today. The guys had a great time, but I think they are ready to come home!

Did I tell you that Charlie said he's ready to 'eat meals with a fork', meaning he's tired of hand-held ballpark style food and sandwiches and pub fare?

I made a shrimp stir fry with eggrolls for supper last night so there will be leftovers in the fridge when he gets home.

Guess I'd better take out the trash and get the newspaper FOR THE LAST TIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE! Hooray!

TTFN and have a nice Wednesday! One more day till Evan's birthday!

Comments:
I'm sure Charlie will be glad to have some of your home cooking, Karen, and some snuggling too! Aunt Mary Ann, Aunt Martha and I will leave in about 10 minutes for Nantucket where it will be great to see Marcia and hear her performances! My friend, Judy, is unable to go due to illness in the family. Get back to you on Sat. Have a good week everyone!
 
I'm so tired! Why am I working again??? ugh!

I bleached the dogs room when I got home...but used too much. Now the whole house stinks. The fumes were so bad it made me choke...had to have Mike come home and soak it all up! Duh
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?