Tuesday, August 11, 2009

 

Day 1269 - Twofer Tuesday


Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

I think this photo is great - Savannah posing contemplatively at the beach... She looks a little tired too, but it is her 'casual stance' that I love about this picture.

Also - note the Dunkin Munchkins box that made it into the picture.

I agree with my mother, who likes the chocolate and jelly munchkins best, but I really like all of them; the coconut ones and the crunch ones and the glazed ones and even the plain ones. If you've never had one - you are missing some mini-donut heaven.

Charlie called briefly from the Bronx last night, where the 'Baseball Tour Boys' attended an exciting Yankees game vs. Toronto. Toronto won, but my boy Jeter (yes, you can't deny he's a cutie) had a great game.

He said it was as hot in New York as in Tennessee, and I saw an article that said Central Park reached 90 degrees yesterday for the first time this summer.

Did I tell you we got our 'end of season' propane delivery recently? It may not feel like it - but fall is on the way!

I also got a Christmas gift subscription magazine renewal notice in the mail. Good grief - Christmas is FOUR MONTHS AWAY!

Guess I'd better enjoy these hot summer days, right?

TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
Charlie saw a great game from the Red Sox point of view, because the game broke the Yankees' winning streak, and the Red Sox won to break their losing streak.
 
Love that contemplative stance on our little Savi! I'm not surprised, Karen, that you like all of the munchkins--does the apple fall far from the tree? No sugar for me yesterday or today--I need to stay alert for our trip tomorrow to Nantucket. Yey, we'll see Marcia, and enjoy two performances--her Women's Chorus on Thurs. and her organ concert on Fri! What a treat!

Good point about the games, Nancy!
 
I'm too tired to comment. 10 hour shift. Time to make supper. =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?