Monday, August 10, 2009

 

DAY 1268 - Monday and Victory Day


Greetings, Monday morning Blah-gers!

I know, you're only a 'Blah'-ger if you're not having a holiday today, which applies to almost EVERYONE in the WORLD except Rhode Islanders...

I liked the photo here because it shows our favorite munchkin reaching over a box of munchkins!

If you're not a Dunkin Donuts fan, you wouldn't have even recognized a box of Dunkin Munchkins. I spotted them right away.

What's a munchkin, you ask? Munchkins are little glazed donut holes, and they even fill some like tiny jelly donuts.

YUM...and more YUM... A little bit of sugar heaven.

Heather commented yesterday that it was freezing at the beach. I can't fathom it.

Looking on www.weather.com at 8:30pm last night, it was 68 degrees in Providence, and 65 degrees in Maine. HERE it was 85 degrees with a heat index of 91.

Hope it warms up a tad before my vacation! Have a nice Monday and TTFN!

Comments:
Hey! I forgot to tell you that Buddy Joe and I had a great time yesterday. Harry Potter in the IMAX was better than in the regular theatre, then Joe treated me to a delicious lunch at the Aquarium restaurant! Thanks, Joe! That habanero-mango salad dressing they make is unbelievably good.
 
Awesome! I'm sure it was better in the IMAX...I liked the movie actually, but thought it was way too long.

We are off to the zoo again. Two of Jens friends want to go and we only got halfway through yesterday before it closed. I think that might be it...I am insanely tired today
 
Now the whole bloggersphere will want to eat DD munchkins! Gil and I quite often share a doughnut or have a couple of munchkins. I like chocolate or jelly ones the best. That's why I don't fit that speedo bathing suit you sent! Poor Heather, a day off and going to the zoo. No rest for the weary! It certainly was nice to see little Savi on the blog after checking the score of the Red Sox/Yankees game, 5-2 Yankees. I stayed up until the Yankees went ahead to 5-2 in the bottom of the 8th, then I couldn't stand any more. I hope Charlie enjoyed his games more! Savi was a welcome sight!
 
Heather, you should use one of your weekend days to rest!

The Red Sox are going down hill because their biggest fan (Ray) is gone.

Karen, Randy Johnson is best known for his many years with the D-Backs, esp. when he pitched 2 games in the World Series, against the Yankees. Before coming to the Giants he was with the Yankees but not a good fit.
 
haha! Yes, I was so tired this morning I had to nap before we could leave. I was falling asleep sitting up on the couch. Savi and I slept for almost 2 hours. NOW it's time for the zoo!
 
Karen,
Well it's finally happend ... As of 12:30pm today it's a mostly cloudy 85 degress that feels like 90.
A happy and hot Rhode Islander on here day off ;^)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?