Friday, August 07, 2009

 

Day 1265 - FRIDAY!!


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

Celebrate Friday (along with Savi) with a delicious and refreshing Dunkin' Donuts Iced Coffee.... Mmmmm. Yuuummmm....

I used to think it was very adult to have a taste of coffee or coffee ice cream when I was little.

Well... you know what today is - FRIDAY!

March in a circle, chanting 'Fri-day! Week-end! Fri-day! Week-end!'

I don't know why these weeks go by so fast, but it is only 3 more weeks till my annual summer vacation in Maine and Rhode Island! Can't wait!

I told Charlie that I have to start packing. He replied 'I pack the night before - you pack the month before!'

He's right, though...

Complaint: I was behind a car yesterday on the way home (for MILES and MILES) that was going 15 mph too slow. They would hit their brakes at EVERY intersection, and occasionally for no apparent reason in-between. I was SOOOOO thankful when they finally turned, but I was almost home by then.

Gotta go! Have a nice day, and a great weekend!

TTFN!

Comments:
Karen, some of my packing will be stuff you gave me. And don't forget the tie-die shirt. Mine is on top of my tshirt drawer ready to go.
Savi wants it ALL-beach, sand, surf and coffee in a great cup with red soxs on it!
 
Savi loves that iced coffee--she's slurping it down before her mother takes it away! Ferry Beach is coming right up but before that Nantucket. I'm going to be busy! Tonight our tenant is moving in, Gil is finished with the inside of the house except for painting the basement floor (no hurry on that), so now it's getting all we can out of the garage and bringing the Grand Marquis down here. We're taking some stuff to his niece, Pam in a few minutes and more stuff tomorrow morning to his sister, Rita's. Have a wonderful weedend everyone, and may the Red Sox win the next 3 games against the Yankees!!! (Sorry Lyn and Steve, and Mike!)
 
Yay Friday!! Late nights all week means I have to leave early on Friday. No overtime allowed. I got out at 1!! =) And its a long weekend. I missed my baby!!! Beach tommorow, maybe Sunday too, Zoo on Monday =)
 
Have a great weekend, everyone! I just had a DELICIOUS dinner of pasta with spinach and cheese sauce, topped with grilled shrimp and grilled asparagus and parmesan cheese. I am in HEAVEN.
 
And I am off to a baseball game, where our 24 year old ace (and 2008 Cy Young award winner) Tim Lincecum wll be pitching. I am going with my personal trainer (age 27) who is elated to go. No cougar jokes please--he's my son's age, AND and I'm too old to even be a cougar.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?