Wednesday, August 05, 2009

 

Day 1263 - Midweek and Midlife

Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

I love Savannah's 'water park outfit' - it is tie dye heaven. Her little feet are so cute in her matching sandals too.

Gush, gush, gush...

Heather - I am glad (now) that I was at home but poor until you kids started school.

Most women I know have kids in daycare, and work, and somehow they manage! It's definitely a trade off - yes, you have more money - but no time except on the weekends.

Changing subjects - a local home foundation repair company had a commercial on television this morning.

At the end of the commercial - they said their slogan 'Got a crack? Call us back!'

That made me laugh... Gotta have lots of joke opportunities when you work at a 'crack repair' place.

Have a nice Wednesday and TTFN!

Comments:
ugh. another 9 hour day. I'm really tired, and to end a fantabulous day, I checked my voice mail after work and found a lovely message from the Providence police demanding that I return the truck to my scumbag father. Nothing like calling himself to ask for it, right?? What a loser.
 
Sorry you are tired, Heather, and that's so awful of your father to send the police to get his truck when a simple phone call would do. Always enjoy your blog, Karen, even if I only comment on Heather and Savi! (Heather, can't you stay home and be poor?) That foundation repair ad is a riot!
 
I WISH Grammy! haha! nope, getting TOO poor now. Gotta work! =) It'll get better as I learn what I'm doing. I'm a slow trainee right now, so it puts us all behind. I'll be faster soon.
 
Heather - the good news - only two more days till the weekend! Hang in there! xxx-ooo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?