Tuesday, August 04, 2009

 

Day 1262 - Ready - set - gone!


Greetings, Bloggy Workin-for-the-weekend-ers!

Here is a 'sloped' view of Miss Savannah at the beach. For some reason I like this angle...

Look at her sweet little face - she loves the beach!

She looks like she's going to 'Shovel off to Buffalo'...
Har har...

I have to type and run this morning.

I found out last night (after work) that I have a noon deadline on something I THOUGHT I had the rest of the week to work on.

Sigh.

Gotta run! TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
Yes, what a sweet little face! How we love her! Good luck with your deadline! I have a deadline to get to the Legion Hall with my baked goods and sandwiches, leaving right now! Just wanted you to know the bathing suits arrived. The black 2 piece with the aqua trim fits well, and the speedo will fit Nancy smashingly, and the size 12 will go to Brenda! The green and black not so good.
 
Hi all! Just sitting down a second while supper cooks. Worked till 4:30, got Savi and then Jen & we all hit the market. Got corn on the cob & a rotisserie chicken for supper. Busy day tomorrow!!
 
Yay! I get one of the swimsuits--bring to FB! I love speedo!

Thinking of you Heather with your new schedule-hope you (and Savi) are adjusting! I'm sure Jen can help around the house.
 
Jen has been helping out a TON! Thank goodness. She even said she'd watch Savi after school until I get home, giving Janet a couple less hrs a day. I think I will take her up on that! Savi seems to be doing ok, though today she cried for 2 1/2 hours straight after I dropped her off. She was crabby when she woke up too. Not sure if she's starting to figure all this out now and is protesting a bit? We will see...hopefully tomorrow will be better for her.
I'm adjusting the best I can. VERY tired, no time to do anything, blah blah blah. I got really used to the easy life! LOL!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?