Sunday, August 02, 2009

 

Day 1260 - That's Bass-ackwards!

Greetings, Blogregation!

Charlie and his son are in Chattanooga today, fishing for catfish. They are starting early in the morning, and I hope the weather cooperates.

However, today's photo is a picture of Charlie and the large, spotted bass he caught - on his last TROUT fishing trip earlier this week.

That's why today's blog is Bass-ackwards.

I'll be going to the pool to swim this morning, and I MIGHT finally go see 'The Proposal'.

Another bit of news - Heather likes one of the swim suits I sent her, which I am thrilled about. Now if my mother likes one of the suits I sent HER, I'll be batting 1000.

TTFN and have a nice Sunday!

Comments:
I LOVE the suit...so much that I'm wearing it again today instead of trying on another one. I'll try them ALL on later to see what fits. THIS one has my favorite colors in it, so of course I'm in love...haha!
Off to the beach again soon...we will be picking up two of Jen's friends along the way. (Anthony and another friend, Steve) I packed a lunch and some drinks. We hope to stay MOST of the day today, unlike our quickie visit yesterday. Should be fun!
 
Have fun, Heather! It is overcast here, but I might lay out for a few minutes at the outdoor pool anyway...
 
Heather, can we see you in the suit? On Flickr maybe?
 
Nancy, NO WAY!!! Ewwwwww!
 
PS --forgot to say to Charlie, lookin' good but maybe too intimate with that bass.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?