Friday, July 31, 2009

 

Day 1258 - So long July - So Long work week!

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

It's FRIDAY, Hooray! You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Here is Miss Savi, spooning some sand at the beach. I want to go!

Have a nice 'day 2' at work, Heather, then you get the weekend to recover!

This is the last day of July, folks - time to pay the bills!

Where has the summer gone this year? Schools are starting here in the next couple weeks.

School shopping is always a big event - and I'm glad I don't have to participate! School clothes and school supplies can put a dent in the summer budget, for sure.

Hey - any locals out there - when is Tax Free weekend? I might be tempted to shop a little.

TTFN, have a nice Friday, and a nice weekend!

Comments:
Finally getting a chance to sit down after a long day! We are hitting the beach early tomorrow. Mom, got the suits today. Havent tried them yet but they look like they will fit!! Thank you!

Once again, I appreciate FRIDAY!! =)
 
Hi Heather - I'll call sometime this weekend to say HI and hear how it was. Have fun at the beach tomorrow! xxxx-oooo
 
Just a short note. Gil and I worked hard up at "the other house"--he finishing the bathroom and I painted the walls in the basement, assisted by Nina. Looks a whole lot better. Tomorrow Anita comes to visit through Monday. That will be nice! Heather, have a great weekend. Is Savi doing OK in the day? Karen, thanks for putting swim suits in the mail for me too. Hopefully we will have some warm sunny days in August! Happy weekend everyone!
 
Savi is doing just fine during the day. Not sure if that should make me happy or sad! LOL!!! I sure miss her a ton, though. Now that I've got my own desk and computer space, I will load the wall with a million Savi pics to get me through the day =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?