Wednesday, July 29, 2009

 

Day 1256 - Midweek and Midlife


Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

I'm running late this morning - stayed in bed too long, dawdled around, then got enthralled looking at new photos...

There is nothing middlin' about this picture, it is adorable!

What would we do without your photography, Heather?? Keep snapping!

Someone at work told me they were behind someone earlier this week who was doing their entire 'getting ready for work' routine while they were driving.

Curlers, hair, makeup, the works. She said the woman would drive fast, then slow, then fast, then slow. Shame shame...

Confession - I have been known myself to put on eye makeup while driving, but it takes me approximately 30 seconds to do it.

Gotta go! TTFN and I love the new pictures, Heather!

Comments:
Hi everyone! I'm just about to pack up the baby for Janet's house and then I'm off to my 2nd job interview! Hopefully this will go as well as the 1st and maybe I'll be working tomorrow! No more mid-week beach though. bummer.

Have a great day!!
 
I GOT THE JOB!! I start tomorrow =) Boy am I gonna miss my baby girl...and my BIG baby girl! ugh. At least now I will have some cash to spoil them with!!
 
Congratulations, Heather!! Hope the little darling will adjust OK to being with her Grammy Janet! We're having summer this week and we've been swimming 3 days in a row! We actually used our air conditioner today for the first time. You people in the South will be amazed by that!
 
Heather, congratulations! I can't believe you have to start right away, but Savi will be in good hands with her grammy.

Air conditioner--none where I live in this air conditioned city!
 
Congratulations, Heather! You'll be fine and so will Savi. It may be a bit tough to adjust to at the beginning. Congratulations again! xxxx-oooo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?