Tuesday, July 28, 2009

 

Day 1255 - Twofer Tuesday


Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

Congratulations to Heather for a successful job interview! Go, Heather!

Here's a cute beach photo of Savannah sharing some sand, or reaching for something, or ??

I just love her balance and the way she braces her little feet! Adorable!

I can't remember the last time I made sandcastles, I'd better put that on my to-do list for August.

Speaking of to-do - I went to see 'The Ugly Truth' last night after work with a couple girls I work with. It's a chick flick, but mildly funny. The reviews weren't very good, but we enjoyed it.

I still want to see 'The Proposal'.

What? Nobody has a comment about putting swimsuits in the freezer?

And Mom, yes, I've got a suit or two for you too! I'll bring them in August unless you need me to mail them to you sooner. Just let me know.

Have a nice Tuesday and TTFN!

Comments:
Oh, that's right! The freezer suits. Interesting place to store your clothing! Hope she has a LARGE freezer somewhere and isn't using her own tiny freezer mixed in with all her food. Strange....

yes, my job interview went VERY well. It's a super busy office in Providence (Randall Square, Mom...right near where YOU were!!) and I'd also be working in N. Attleboro. They pay you $.40 a mile for gas!! I'd be working with one female OB/GYN. Pay stinks, but it does everywhere so I'm not going to complain. Better than NO money! I should know by midweek and might be a worker bee again by Monday! I'll miss my Savi like crazy =(

90 degrees today. We are off to the beach!
 
Congratulations, Heather! Sometimes when you get your foot in the door, they find some money somewhere to pay you more. And Karen, I too love those little feet, and all of these adorable photos of Savilynn. "The Ugly Truth" had such a poor write-up that I didn't even consider seeing it. I liked "Proposal" alot. Thanks, but no need to mail me a bathing suit. The one I have will suffice until Ferry Beach. It feels like a day off after our busy luncheon yesterday. Anita is coming by bus from Pawtucket on Sat., returning Mon.--that will be a good visit. Gil is working some every day to finish the bathroom next door for our tenants to move in by Sat. if possible. A plumber is looking at it today as the pedestal sink is a problem to install.
 
Nancy, I'll let you know about the website for the church. I don't want to put it in the blog. I know there isn't much privacy, but if I mention the name, it'll be even less private here. I'll email you when I get back tonight or tomorrow and give you some info. I should mail you and my Mom programs and some church info.
 
Hi again! Beach was great today, uploading pics now. I got a call from the OB/GYN office on the way to the beach asking me to come in tomorrow at 9am for a second interview =) YAY! I should know by the end of the day or Thurs. if I got the job!!
 
Just looked at Heather's beach photos--I hate those teenagers in bikinis and no fat--they look great! Of course, Savi's the cutest girl on the beach (Anthony's looking pretty good too)
 
Nancy, just posted NEW ones with another cute friend!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?