Monday, July 27, 2009

 

Day 1254 - Monday and what to wear?


Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

Did you have a nice weekend?

I did, and paid for it by oversleeping by half an hour this morning.

This will be a bit rushed, sorry about that...

First off - Savannah looks (to me!) like she's not quite sure about this outfit she has on. There are a lot of colors and patterns going on there at the same time. That was my 'Monday blog inspiration'.

I have a huge closet full of clothes, and sometimes can't DECIDE what combination of things to wear. Too many choices I guess.

The other clothing story I have - one of my water aerobics instructors used to swim on a swim team. Her mother would store her surplus swimsuits in the FREEZER to prevent dry rot.

Have you EVER heard of anyone else doing that, and does it work?? Inquiring swimmers want to know!

Gotta go - TTFN and have a nice Monday!

Comments:
Heather - Message from your mom. She found four (count'em - FOUR) swimsuits to mail you.
 
YAY!!!! guess I don't feel bad about losing my Ebay auction now. haha! Boy, hope I get enough beach days in to use them all!! =)

Yes, Savi's outfit was crazy. she has a cute white 'wifebeater' with a ladybug on it that goes w/ the ladybug skirt...but she got cereal all over it that morning. That was the 1st shirt I found that was close to matching. haha
 
I was away from the computer over the weekend but enjoyed the messages. Marcia, would there be an article on the internet about the 200th annniversary? And I always forget the name of your church. Also, anyone in that Canadian family single and over 50?

Savi's outfit yesterday was interesting--I figured there was an excuse for that flagrant flouting of fashion! Speaking of fashion, I haven't been brave enough to wear the beaded outfit you gave me Karen, even tho it's very cute.

Welcome home, Charlie!
 
I could use one of your extra swim suits, Karen--I think one would fit me. Nancy W., Peggy, and Eleanor were all here for today's luncheon cookout, and are looking forward to Ferry Beach. Eleanor wants to stay an extra day and come back with us. We could do that and go to Prov on Tues. How does that sound? Gil might come down with us if we go on Tues. Savi is so adorable in her varied wardrobe attire! Karen, every time I wear one of the tops you gave me, someone comments on it! We're going for a swim!
 
P.S. I love those tops you gave your mom too, Karen. I saw all of them during my two-week stay in Maine.
 
I'll mention this again tomorrow, but the interview went GREAT!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?