Thursday, July 23, 2009

 

Day 1250 - The week is flying by...


Greetings, Bloggy Weekend Wanna-be's!

Here is Little Miss Adorable, sliding down the slide. She looks so thrilled with her jungle gym! Is that what you call it? She looks like a little elf, and you know how I love elves!

I am running a bit late this morning, so this will be short.

Charlie is out of town for a few days, visiting his family in Iowa.

That means I have to make the coffee, load and empty the dishwasher, get the newspaper and mail, take out the trash, and make the bed all by myself.

Chores, chores, chores...

Complain, complain, complain...

Anyway - have a nice Thursday, and TTFN!

Comments:
haha! Sorry you have to do all that stuff Mamma! I do all that stuff myself everyday...LOL!

Savi had TERRIBLE nightmares last night. She was hysterical and wouldn't let me put her down on the bed for quite a while. I had to take her out of the bedroom and walk around the house until she calmed down. Poor thing! I wonder if it's from her fever?
 
But who would know, if you skipped the chores?
 
Sorry to hear about Savi's nightmare and hope her fever is back down to normal. David used to run a fever with an ear infection and would always need an antibiotic (yes, good to use antibiotics sparingly, but sometimes they are necessary.) Gee, Karen, how do you even get to work on time with all those extra chores! I like the sound of mocha latte's. My favorite (only at Starbucks) is peppermint mocha latte. Hope Grampa Charlie is enjoying being with his granddaughter--I'm sure he is.

Oh the church sign I mentioned on Thurs. is supposed to read "Give God what is right, not what is left."
 
Marcia, I'm with you!! Plus, doesn't Charlie's absence decrease the amount of trash and dishes?
 
H-E-L-LO.... WHERE IS MY SYMPATHY? WHERE IS THE COMMISERATION?

Just kidding, you're all right...

xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?