Monday, July 20, 2009

 

Day 1247 - Monday, Monday...


Greetings, Monday morning Blah-gers!

Here is the perfect Monday morning photo - Savi making a face from eating sand. I know just what that tastes like.

Hilarious! I love this picture.

Charlie can't believe the gray, granite-based sand in New England, he is spoiled to the pristine, sparkling white 'sugar sand' of the Florida Panhandle.

We had a very nice day yesterday.

We had a nice trip to the health club, a nice trip with Buddy Joe to the movies to see 'Harry Potter', and then a nice lunch at the Caney Fork catfish place. (Aunt Nancy, we need to go there!)

However, after that I had some weekend job issues and ended up working for most of the rest of the day, into the evening, and even some overnight.

Gotta run, and have a nice Monday!

Comments:
I'm sorry you had to work all night! Not a fun way to end a weekend OR start the work week! =(
I've started a job hunt...time to go back to work. Not loving the idea of spending the day away from my little chicken!

Not sure if we will do anything exciting today...
 
What?? A JOB?? Just when you're having fun and going to the beach? Maybe a part time one to start? xxxx
 
Same comment from me, Heather--What a job! I'm sorry to hear that! That won't be easy leaving Savi. But 16 months is better than 3 months out of work. You do what you have to do. Yes, the sand in New England is so different from what we saw in the Panama City Beach area. That white sand is too bright--too hard on the eyes (tell Charlie that!). Gil is out stacking wood. All 3 cord have been delivered, and it's good dry wood. Also today, Laurice, who was the homemaker for Gil's Dad referred someone to us who is interested in renting the house next door, and an excellent person. Tell you more about it when we talk on Wed eve.!
 
I WISH I could do part time, but getting a job will end my 'free' family health insurance, so I'd only be working enough to pay for insurance! Gotta do full time....I'm tired of not being able to spoil my girls! And I hate having to wait for Mike to do 'extra' work for us to do 'extra' things! It's not fair to him...(although he'd NEVER complain.) I doubt I'll find something before the summer is over anyway!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?