Friday, July 17, 2009

 

Day 1244 - FRIDAY!


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

It's FRIDAY again!

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Savannah looks like a little tie dye froggie in this photo... TOO CUTE!

Heather - have fun at the beach today! I would love to go to the beach, I have to wait another month to go.

I hardly have any tan this year, in the spring it rained all the time, then it turned boiling hot - too hot to be out in the sun!

Hey! Has anyone gone to see 'Harry Potter' yet? We are definitely going to go sometime this weekend, not quite sure when yet.

It's after 6, I'd better go! TTFN, have a nice Friday and a great weekend!

Comments:
What a funny position Savi is in--and she always such a determined look on that little face.

Since I spent 2 weeks in Maine and not my planned week at Cape Cod, no swimsuit tan.
 
OMG what a GREAT TIME today at the beach! We left here at 9am and didn't leave the beach until 1:30. Savi was passed out on my shoulder by then. Jen's friends Sarah and Anthony came with us and Sarah played w/ Savi in the sand for a while so I could swim with Jen and Anthony. The waves at Scarborough beach are HUGE. It was way too much fun. Last weekend I felt old....TODAY made me feel young =) We decided to TRY to do this once a week...Savi really had a great time too. We brought a cooler and some munchies, but while we were all at the water, the seagulls invaided our blanket and ate all our chips and stuff. A woman came down to tell us about it and warn us not to eat whatever was left. lol. Wish I'd SEEN it happening. Must have been hilarious! Well, I got a few pictures. Will load them later tonight if I can.
Mom, now I know why you were in Newport every Friday....why have I not been to the beach in YEARS????? Oh, that's right...grumpy husbands...
 
already put em up, AND three videos =)
 
Heather glad you have "returned to the beach." I love the beach and the ocean.
 
I love, love, love the beach photos! That looks SO FUN! There are very few things I love more than being at the beach, and I really mean that.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?