Wednesday, July 15, 2009

 

Day 1242 - Midweek and Midlife


Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

Here's a fabulous picture of our little miss Savi, running at the park and obviously having a great time.

What a happy little face! That is making me chuckle out loud.

She looks a little like a running back with the ball tucked under and her arm outstretched.

Love the polka-dotted dress and shoes, Heather!

Changing subjects to summertime- it is going by too fast! Can you believe that July is half over?

Around here, school registration starts in 2 weeks, and school begins in August sometime.

I am taking advantage of summertime produce though. Yesterday I bought a big cantaloupe for 99 cents, and a big watermelon for $2.99. I haven't cut up the watermelon yet, just the cantaloupe.

Don't you hate picking out a watermelon (or any melon) and finding it is bland or not quite ripe? My 'system' is not foolproof - I look for yellow patches on the watermelon and a hollow sound to see if it's ripe, but that doesn't always work. I have no idea how to pick honeydew melons, so I usually don't bother to buy those!

Well - I've gotta go, love that picture today, Heather! TTFN!

Comments:
Glad you like the pic! I was up late editing and loading all of them. Lots of cute stuff! We had a nice time, although Savi wanted to play with Tania and Sophia more than Noah, so Noah was pretty grumpy about that.
Tania made the most delicious spinach pies and I brought a big tray of fruit. I think I ate most of the fruit myself..lol. Savi was drenched in pineapple and watermelon juice (hence the wardrobe change mid-day, if you notice in the pics..) Aunt Nancy gave her the tie-dye dress she wears in the other pics. Several people at the park commented on it! The carousel was closed but we didnt miss it! Fun day!!
 
Another lovely picture of Savi--she sure is having fun! It's late so will wait until tomorrow to comment more. Bought a card for Mike today, Heather!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?