Saturday, July 11, 2009

 

Day 1238 - Saturday and weekend stuff

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

Here's Savi chasing after the geese. If she had FOOD in her hand, they'd be chasing HER!

I'll be leaving for my 8am water aerobics class, and I'm happy that I made it this week to Tuesday night and Thursday night water aerobics.

We'll have a fun afternoon. Charlie's daughter, son-in-law, and grandson Clark are coming over, and the baby just learned to crawl. That also means he is mobile and into everything!

I am planning BLT's, chips n salsa, and corn on the cob for lunch, followed by butter pecan ice cream.

I have made a 'barricaded' play area in the den for Clark. The play area is fenced in using 5 or 6 suitcases, laundry baskets, and pillows. I also put down a soft, flannel sheet so he won't get rug burn when he's crawling, and took out various toys that we have around the house.

That reminds me to go take a picture of it. Gonna do that right now... Done.

Have a great Saturday and TTFN!

Comments:
She did have bread in her hand, but was so aggressive that they were afraid!
We have a bday party today for my friend Jenn's daughter. We went last year and had fun. Should be extra fun this year now that Savi can run with the other kids!
 
Have a wonderful day with family! Aunt Mary Ann is just arriving with Aunt Nancy to pick me up to go to the Norway Art Festival and a couple of flea markets and Kiwanis auction. Bye!
 
Hi Karen,
Thanks for the B'day card and reading books. Received them yesterday. CD
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?