Friday, July 10, 2009

 

Day 1237 - Friday at home!

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

Here's a cute shot of Savannah calling the geese at the park. And it worked!

She puts her whole self into it - very similar to how she would call a puppy, right?

It's Friday, Hooray!

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

I am working from home today, but got up early anyway because of an overnight issue with a job.

That's okay, because I didn't have to 'get ready for work ' or commute this morning.

I'm saving gas too today! I guess I'm doing my part for the environment.

Have a nice day and a great weekend! TTFN!

Comments:
Hey, get out of that bathrobe, put your clothes on!
 
These photos of Savi are just adorable! Have a great Friday working from home. Marcia's comment is funny! Well today the four sisters and Gil are off to visit the 5th sister at the nursing home, then going to the Lobster shack at Two Lights recreation area, then to check out Nancy's condo which is being rented out until she retires in 2011. We might go to see "Proposal" when we get back this eve. Have a good weekend everyone. We're keeping busy--it helps our sadness.
 
Yes, Savi calls EVERYTHING like she does to puppies and thinks they will respond. Birds, rabbits, squirrels, bugs, etc...lol! She just LOVES everything! She has a shoe with a duck on it. I told her yesterday that it was a duck and she HUGGED THE SHOE. Very cute! ^_^
 
Adorable, and yes, I was working in my bathrobe, Marcia! I got dressed, finally.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?