Wednesday, July 08, 2009

 

Day 1235 - Duck...duck...duck...GOOSE!


Greetings, Bloggy Midweekers!

Here is a great photo of Savannah feeding some Canada geese. There is one lonely duck in the background.

I love this photo - the goose is saying 'It's mine! It's mine! Feed me!'

What you can't see is that Savi's shirt is firmly gripped in Heathers hand so she can lean over but won't dive right into the water with them!

I think I told you about a restaurant owner in Massachusetts (many years ago) who was capturing (and serving) duck from the local reservoir where everyone went to feed them...

It is SO fun for children to feed the ducks - they get so excited over it!

Well - I'm running late because I was busy buying a sweater on Ebay....

Gotta run! TTFN!

Comments:
Savi just LOVED those Geese! Of course I only taught her the word 'ducky' so everything was a ducky. LOL. And of course the actual DUCKS couldn't care less about us. The Geese followed us everywhere! It was fun. Savi really loved it =)

Today is another gross, soggy day. I am getting so tired of having to wear LONG SLEEVES in July! I had to put a sweatshirt on Savi yesterday, it was so cold!
This is the weekend that I take Jen and her friends to the all day 'warped tour' concerts. Sunday morning we leave for CT, and we will be back late in the day...9ish. Savi will be with Janet the WHOLE DAY! I considered bringing her, but it's supposed to be really hot all day...she'd get grumpy, I'm sure. Can't wait!!
 
Very cute photo--little nature girl like her mother! I'm going up to Mary Ann's this afternoon to spend some time just visiting with her and sister Nancy. The plan is to go out to eat at Crossroads at Mollyocket Motel for supper with Doug and Kathy. Gil has too much to do so will stay home. Friday he will take the four sisters down to visit sister, Natalie, at the nursing home, so we'll get a picture of the 5 sisters together. Then we'll go to that great lobster place on the rocks at "Two Lights", then over to Aunt Nancy's condo to check it out. Isn't Gil just the greatest!
 
oh, more videos on youtube too!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?