Tuesday, July 07, 2009

 

Day 1234 - Twofer Tuesday

Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

Here are 'two' - Savi and her shadow as she runs to the park.

She looks a little saggy, baggy in the back-end region... Makes me laugh!

Too adorable!

So, what's going on? Monday is over, and it's all downhill from here till Friday.

Did I tell you we went to see 'Transformers' on Sunday? It was only so-so, and extremely long (or maybe it felt extremely long because it was only so-so).

Of course, a long movie meant we got to eat a lot of popcorn, but even that didn't make up for bad writing, unnecessary bad language, stereotypes and 'potty humor'.

The best part of the movie was listening to the boy sitting behind us who was LIVING the action. He would gasp loudly when the 'hero' transformers were in danger. He would cheer at appropriate moments. He knew the NAMES of some of the transformer characters.

Gotta go to work! TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
I'm baaaaaaack!! Finally Verizon came out to fix the internet outlet box that was damaged in last week's big storm. Ugh, I've spent days playing really bad games on the computer...I MISSED MY INTERNET!!! And I missed the blog.

Yes, Savi's pants were droopy in this pic. The pants she wore TO the park that day were damaged in a ginormous pooping disaster on the way there. Luckily I had those pajama pants in her diaper bag to put on her instead...they are a bit big =)It was a fun day anyway. Savi went to that same park with Janet the other day, and then Jen and I took her there yesterday too, to feed the ducks. I have great pictures that I need to upload. She would let the ducks eat the bread right from her fingers and would CHASE them if they didn't come right up to her. Makes me laugh because her much older cousin, Alex, hides in the car when Janet takes them all to feed the ducks. He's scared to death of them! My baby is just like me...no fear of animals at all. Probably NOT a really good thing, huh? lol
 
Hooray! You're back! We missed you! xxxx
 
Hooray, you're back--just a little echo from me, Heather! On Savi even droopy looks good! What a day--my friend, Charlene, stayed overnight, then left about noon for Calais to stay there for the night on her way to Prince Edward Island where she owns a home she is trying to sell. And today was my once a month preparation of food for the beano/bingo food counter at the Legion Hall. Too busy! Right now Gil is figuring at his desk and I'm checking your blog. Maybe tomorrow I'll write something soon enough for someone to read! Good night all. Karen, I had to smile at the young boy watching Transformer and taking it all in.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?