Sunday, July 05, 2009

 

Day 1232 - Sunday already!


Greetings, Blogregation!

As seen on a local church sign - (I am not kidding!)

'Do or do not, there is no try - Yoda'

I am astounded that Jedi Master Yoda's wisdom made it onto a church sign...

What do you think of THAT?

Today's photo is adorable - Miss Savannah peeking out from her play gym in the yard.

Charlie and I are headed to the health club for a swim, then going to see an early showing of 'Transformers', then who knows?

Have a nice remainder of the holiday weekend, and it's back to work tomorrow!

Comments:
Goodness, am I the first to comment on the blog today? We're just back from taking David to the airport in Portland. Right after we left him, Allison called and asked "Is my Dad on his way home?" No crowds there but many people southbound on Rt. 95. We went to church today, then to breakfast with Mary Ann, Nancy, and Nancy Lynn. We're picking up the pizzas tonight, so goodbye for now! Enjoyed the church sign. Movies and swimming--nice routine!
 
Whoops, I forgot to say what a cute picture of our little Savi!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?